This time of technology and every youth want to be touched with technology. We love to purchases latest model of mobile that provide more feature than the last model. With the latest technology we have latest feature but some time they also create problem. This time I want to introduce a problem and its solution that is occurring with Samsung Galaxy Mobiles.
The error named “MediaServer failed. Camera needs restart.” occurs sometime when you try of run your camera to click a picture or video.
Here is the solutions:
1. Settings >> Application manager.
2. From Applications >> Running or ALL
3. In Running services, press the Menu key to show the option Show cached processes. Select Show cached processes.
4. Scrolling through the list of cached processes look for the Camera application and select it.
5. When you select the Camera process you will have the option to Stop it. Choosing Stop should successfully release the camera hardware.
Now return to your home screen and try to relaunch the camera application that you were trying to run when you ran into the “MediaServer failed. Camera needs restart” error message. It should now successfully start with access to the camera.