There are various kinds of smartphones available for the smartphone lovers in the world. Many people love to buy the budget smartphones and here in this post, you will know about the best in class smartphones which are available under $100 and these smartphones will thrill you to bits for sure.
8 Best smartphones available under $100
- Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos:
This phone is priced at $87.72 and it has various kinds of features to be considered. This phone runs on the operating system of Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean. The RAM of this phone is 512 MB. It runs on the 1 Ghz Cortex A5 Processor. This phone has got the 4.0 inches display screen. The camera of this phone is 2MP primary camera and the secondary camera is not available only. It includes the 4 GB memory and can be expanded to 32 GB also. This phone is dual sim smartphone. This phone weighs 4.27 oz. It has Li-ion 1500 mAh battery.
- Nokia Lumia 820: This classy phone is priced at $99.00 and the features of this phone are also the best in class. It runs on Windows 8 phone OS and has 1GB RAM too. It runs on the 1.5 ghz dual core krait processor too. The GPU in this phone is Adreno 225 graphics. The display of this phone is 4.3 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with the 217 ppi pixel density also. It has the 8MP primary camera and secondary camera is VGA. It includes 8GB RAM and this can also be expanded to 64 GB. It has micro sim and Li-ion 1650 mAh battery also and this phone also weighs 5.64 oz
- HTC Desire 610 Android smartphone: This awe-inspiring phone is priced at $108.99 and this phone also includes the class apart features too. This phone runs on the Android v4.4.2 Kitkat with the HTC sense 6 UI. It includes the 1 GB RAM too.The CPU of this phone is Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2 Ghz Cortex A7 Quad core processor. The GPU is Adreno 305 graphics. The display of this phone is 4.7 inches capacitive touch screen having the 234 ppi pixel density. The primary camera of this phone is 8MP and secondary camera is 1.6 MP. The memory of this phone is 8GB and can also be expanded to 128 GB. This phone also includes the nano sim. The battery of this phone is non-removable Li-Po 2040 mAh battery. This phone also weighs 5.04 oz.
- Lenovo Golden Warrior S8 Smartphone: This phone is priced at $91.21 and includes the best features. It also runs on the Android v4.2 Kitkat operating system. It includes the 2GB RAM and runs on the 1.4 Ghz octa core Mediatekprocessor. The GPU is Mali 450 MP4. The display of this phone is 5.3 inches IPS capacitive display with the 1280×720 resolution. It includes the 13MP primary camera and 5MP is the secondary camera. It also has the 16GB memory and this can be expanded to 32GB. It is dual sim and single band. It has the LI-ion 2000 mAh removable battery. This phone weighs 5.15 oz.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 smartphone: This phone is priced $87.99 and includes the best features too. This phone runs on the Android OS v4.4.2 Kitkat version and RAM of this phone is 512 MB. It runs on the 1.0 Ghz dual core processor. The display of this phone is 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touch screen. It has the primary camera of 3MP without any flash. It has the 4GB memory and this can be expanded to 64 GB. It is the dual sim phone and have the Li-ion 1500 mAh battery. This phone weighs 4.37 oz.
- Motorola Moto E (2nd generation): This is also the best phone to be considered at under $100 for the budget smartphone buyers. It runs on the Android OS v5.1 Lollipop operating system. It also includes the 1 GB RAM. It also runs on the 1.2 Ghz Snapdragon 410 Quad processor and the GPU is Adreno 306. The display of this phone is 4.5’’ Quad HD display with the 245 ppi pixel density too. The primary camera is 5MP f/2.2 autofocus without the flash. It has the 8GB memory and it can be expanded to 32 GB. It has Li-ion 2390 mAh battery. It weighs the 5.11 oz.
- Acer Liquid Z4 10: This phone is priced at $100 and ncludes various kinds of marvelous features. It runs on the Android OS V4.4.4 Kitkat. It also has the 2GB RAM in the phone. It also runs on Mediatek MT6732M 1.3 Ghz Quad core processor and GPU is Mali T760 MP2. It also has the 4.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with the 245 ppi pixel density. The primary camera of this phone is 5MP autofocus with the LED flash and secondary camera is 2MP. The memory is 16 GB and can be expanded to 32 GB. It is the dual sim phone and have Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. This phone alos weighs 5.11 oz.
- Nokia Lumia 635: This phone is priced at $64.98 and includes the class apart features too. It has the Microsoft Windows 8.1 OS. It also has 512 MB RAM. It runs on the 1.2 Ghz Cortex A7 Quad core processor and GPU is Adreno 305 Graphics. It hasthe 4.5 inches display IPS LED capacitive multi-touch screen display. The phone also has the 5MP autofocus primary camera too. The memory is 8GB and it can be expanded to 128 GB also. It also includes the Li-ion 1830 mAh battery. It also weighs 4.73 oz and has the Gorilla Glass 3 protection also.
So, in a nutshell, it can be concluded that the above listed are the best in class phones which are available under $ 100. And these are the best in class phones to be considered for the people who desire to buy the best in class and feature-rich budget smartphones.